So it's been a frantic couple of days:
- cutting the hazel hedges to get free fencing materials
- making fence and trellis out of surplus hazel to ensure that the barriers are up to at least 5 feet all round the garden
- going to buy a dog crate, 2 new dog beds (upstairs & downstairs) & a new lead and a big bag of Chappie (he eats Chappie, which isn't as top-end as what Mollydog is on, but I want to transition him slowly. Actually I want to transition both of them, because at the mo both of them are eating stuff that contains battery chickens.)
- swapping it for Java's crate (because a dog does need a bigger crate than a minute elderly cat, and also the crates at the pet shop were about twice the price of the Ebay ones, and as Java has a litter tray in her crate, it makes sense for her to have the rustproof one. I had to buy from the pet shop because I needed it by tomorrow)
- carrying the big crate upstairs to Mollydog's room (and shutting my fingers in it accidentally ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!)
- moving the 3693 things Mark had piled in all surplus floor space to make room for the crate.