2) I've picked up a bug and feel terrible. This is why I'm footling on here rather than doing the 2 proposals that have to be done today.
3) I bought an aloe vera plant on Ebay. It's just arrived and I have settled it in a pot of compost on my desk where I can gloat over it. If it does well and starts making baby aloe veras, I shall have a plant sale in aid of the Oldies Club, as I have a number of other things that I think might do well (including a jade / money plant).
4) Mollydog loves her bed that says MOLLYDOG on it much more now it's by the radiator. She also seems to be a bit under the weather, which is lucky as I am in no state to take her for a proper long walk.
5) There were no daffodils open or even budding for St David's day - even the February Gold variety is only showing leaves this year.
6) Impatiens seedlings now have 4 leaves each. Some petunias too. Time for potting on soon...